FireEx® C-Marine firefighting foam concentrate
FireEx® C-Marine is a highly effective and highly concentrated gel foam extinguishing agent for use in all class A, B and C fires (*** for class C "gaseous substances" fires, it is essential to stop / interrupt the gas supply prior to extinguishing - otherwise there is the highest risk of explosion and mortal danger, especially in the case of inflammation of the gas). FireEx® C-Marine offers extremely high safety for emergency personnel, especially in the case of liquid fires and plastic fires, and offers very short extinguishing times. FireEx® C-Marine reduces extinguishing water consumption to a minimum. FireEx® C-Marine is IMO/MED (Marine Equipment Directive) approved.
The products of Prevent Tec are 100% free of harmful heavy metals and without the addition of harmful fluorinated surfactants (such as AFFF, PFOS, POA or similar). The tops and packing are made out of recycled material.
QUALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Liquid gel-foaming agent concentrate for fire class A and B
- Suitable for low-/medium-/high expansion foam and CAFS-compressed air foam 0,1 – 0,5%
- Extinguishing level - IMO MSC 1312
- No use of fluorosurfactant ( AFFF, FFFP, PFOA or PFOS), silicate-, phoshate- and butyldiglycol
- PH - Neutral (PH 7 ± 1)
- Non corrosive, does not contain any anticatalysts
- Simply clean with clear water after use
- No draining of extinguishing material into ground or sewage system
- No escaping of contaminants from the burning material
- Remains on the burning material and can be deposed together with it
- High foam stability and water half-value time
- Long lasting and high water content in each single foam bubble
- Adhesion to smooth surfaces and protects against radiant heat
- Preventive application e.g. to suppress emissions
- Can be used with the existing mixing equipment of fire brigades
- No additional hazardous material in the extinguishing agent, raw material as per (WRMG)*
Fluorosurfactants, silicate, phoshate and butylglycol.
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec