Safeco – Cleaner and degreaser based on safe and easily degradable solvents
Safeco is a product intended for cleaning and degreasing in the chemical industry where rapid and thorough action is required and where an end result without residue is often necessary. Safeco’s safe character makes it very safe for human use, resulting in an extremely safe workplace environment. Safeco is completely free of aromatics and halogens.
Safeco is the solution people want to use when they have to work quickly and above all safely. In practice, this is in places where the surface is required to be handled over clean and dry. Safeco works quickly and effectively. Safeco is the responsible replacement for trichloroethylene, ethyl acetate, acetone, brake cleaner, Coleman fuel, thinners etc. Applications include removal of adhesive, sealant, pigments and cleaning of tools and machinery among others.
- It s aromatic-free.
- Works and dries quickly.
- Does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1,1,1 trichloroethylene etc.
- Safeco features a sublime degreasing action and does not leave any residue.
- It is safe for humans, the environment and materials.
- Can be used in all types of metals and plastics (and it is non-conductive).
- After degreasing it gives a high surface energy.
Possible replacement for trichloroethylene, ethyl acetate, acetone, brake cleaner, Coleman fuel, thinners etc. ??
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec