6 NeoRez® R-3961 - Polyurethanes for plastic substrates
- NeoRez® R-3961
NeoRez® R-3961 is a hard and flexible polyurethane dispersion where we substituted NMP for use in a variety of applications and especially suitable for plastic substrates.
- Hard, flexible, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Elongation 270%, König hardness 130 sec. - Water, humidity and UV-resistant
- Adhesion to plastics and metal such as PVC, ABS and PC
Recommendations for end-use
- Clear and pigmented coatings for plastics, metal and wood
- Vinyl topcoats
- Gravure and screen printing inks
- Special coatings in flooring and building
Possible replacement to
NMP containing polyurethane.
Sector of Use
Material Article Category
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec