Levafix ECO - Reactive dyes free of p-CA or other regulatory controlled amines
A new range of reactive dyes based on chemistry which is free of p-CA and other regulatory amines. The new dyes have enhanced fastness properties leading to improved sustainability of the textile end product.
Levafix ECO Black:
- A new reactive black which is not based on conventional reactive black.
- Advantages in wet fastness and light fastness.
- Superior level of colour constancy.
- Good build-up to Deep Black shades Levafix ECO Navy.
- A new neutral navy with high light fastness compared to existing reactive dyes.
- Good perspiration-light fastness and wet fastness.
- Good colour constancy in different light sources Levafix ECO Forest.
- Unique homogeneous dark green reactive dye.
- Strong build-up to very deep shades.
- Superior light fastness compared to dark green shades based on navy/black/yellow combinations.
- Levafix ECO meets the requirements of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (Edition 01/2018).
Possible replacement to
Reactive Black 5 types, containing p-CA, p-Chloraniline CAS# 106-47-8.
Sector of Use
Legal requirements, standards and third party labels
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec