LGflex GL300 - Non-Phthalate plasticizer for several applications
LGflex GL300 is a non-phthalic plasticizer with a GreenScreen Benchmark of 3 (CAS: 6422-86-2). It is suitable for a wide range of applications displayed below.
Merit by application
- Suitable for sheet and inflatable film (* Free from suspicious endocrine-disrupting) article
- Favorable for automobile interior material thanks to odorlessness
- Good Heat Resistance, good for following material - Hard Type (Deco sheet), Semi-flexible Type (Transparent/High glossy sheet) and Film
- Advantageous in acquiring Environmental Certificate/HB Mark (TVOC, HCHO) (* Law of "Air Quality Control in multi-use facilities” takes effect by MOE (Ministry of Environment
- Free from hazardous article designated by MOE (Ministry of Environment).
- None detect for endocrine-disrupting chemicals and heavy metal
- None detect of endocrine-disrupting chemicals and heavy metal
- Contribute to enhancing productivity - Good foaming magnification and minimizing low boiling material
- Improving working environment (Low Gas, low odour)
Wire & cable compound
- Favourable for electricity and electronics application (* Neither Korean hazardous article nor six types of European Environmental Regulations include GL300)
- Free from hazardous article designated by MOE
- Good for less smell needed application
- Good heat resistance (Volatility Resistance)
Hazardous plasticizers, for example phthalates.