Green Acid Series - ecofriendly substitute for acetic acid
Ecofriendly substitute for acetic acid.
- Ecofriendly, nearly 50% reduction in BOD/COD
- Assures consistent results in polyester dyeing with very high levelling properties and true colour yield
- Very less odour
- Enhanced hard water stability gives unique buffering action
- No additional acid
- More stable, pH of neutralized fabric remains more stable
- Specially suited for package dyeing systems
- No yellowing of shades in case of white
- Much less volatility
- Has greater core alkali neturalisation
Possible replacement to
Less safe options of acetic acid.
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec