FireRein Eco-Gel™ - Firefighting gel
Eco-Gel™ is a patented water additive that is instantly transformed into a highly effective firefighting hydrogel when introduced into a water stream at concentrations ranging from 1%-6% by volume.
Most foams and gels contain surfactants or other chemicals that are known of being toxic. FireRein has achieved the development of a non-toxic, environmentally benign fire suppression product that performs as well as existing chemically derived products. Eco-Gel™ is the only firefighting water additive certified by UL and the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) to be 100% bio-based.
- Eco-Gel™ is the world’s first 100% bio-based fire protection hydrogel, capable of extinguishing Class A and Class B fires quickly and safely.
- Eco-Gel™ works with standard fire fighting apparatus, pumps, hose and other equipment.
- Knocks down fires quickly using less water, less runoff, easier clean-up.
- Eco-Gel™ is effective for direct and indirect attack for mitigating wildfires.
- Protects exposure threatened by fire, hot work, sparks or embers.
- Environmentally friendly formula has zero impact on soils, vegetation, wildlife or marine habitats.
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec