FireRein Eco-Gel™ - Firefighting gel
Eco-Gel™ is a patented water additive that is instantly transformed into a highly effective firefighting hydrogel when introduced into a water stream at concentrations ranging from 1%-6% by volume.
Most foams and gels contain surfactants or other chemicals that are known of being toxic. FireRein has achieved the development of a non-toxic, environmentally benign fire suppression product that performs as well as existing chemically derived products. Eco-Gel™ is the only firefighting water additive certified by UL and the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) to be 100% bio-based.
- Eco-Gel™ is the world’s first 100% bio-based fire protection hydrogel, capable of extinguishing Class A and Class B fires quickly and safely.
- Eco-Gel™ works with standard fire fighting apparatus, pumps, hose and other equipment.
- Knocks down fires quickly using less water, less runoff, easier clean-up.
- Eco-Gel™ is effective for direct and indirect attack for mitigating wildfires.
- Protects exposure threatened by fire, hot work, sparks or embers.
- Environmentally friendly formula has zero impact on soils, vegetation, wildlife or marine habitats.
Sector of Use
Legal requirements, standards and third party labels
Material Article Category
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec