Cadira® Polyester/Cellulosic Exhaust
The Cadira® Polyester/Cellulosic Exhaust module offers process optimization options and product offers for exhaust processing of polyester/cellulosic blends to reduce consumption of water, energy and reduce the output of greenhouse gas emission, as well as wastewater quantities and effluent load.
Recommended DyStar’s products for environmentally friendly exhaust processing of polyester/cellulosic blends include Levafix®, Remazol®, Indanthren®, Sirius® dyes and Sera® auxiliaries are suggested for dyeing and aftertreatment.
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduced chemical/auxiliary consumption
- Reduced effluent load
- Shorter process time and improved productivity
- Reduced greenhouse gas emission
Sector of Use
Material Article Category
Comment or report this ad to ChemSec