Bio-based lubricant for aluminum in food contact applications
FAGUS GS 95R is a high-performance, fully biodegradable lubricant obtained by chemical synthesis from 100% renewable vegetable raw materials. FAGUS GS 95R is an adaptable oil specifically conceived and developed for special coating/treatment/forming of aluminum and its alloys.
FAGUS GS 95R is a neat and versatile metal forming lubricant (stamping, deep- drawing bending, embossing), mainly destined for processing aluminum and its alloys. FAGUS GS 95R is manufactured especially to be used in the production of aluminum foil for food applications in order to protect the foil surface from winding/unwinding operations. Approved as NSF 3H & NSF-H1, has also the HALAL and KOSHER certifications.
- Easy application by spraying or direct dipping
- Environmentally and human friendly
- Liquid at room temperature
- Multifunctional use (coating, pre-lube, releasing agent, forming, stamping and deep drawing)
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability
- Film forming with very good adherence to metal surface
- Protection of strips and foil from abrasion and scratching
- Uniform distribution on the surface and low consumption